Tuesday and Friday In-Person and Live-Stream
Lunchtime Guided Meditations
Tuesday and Friday 12pm - 12:30pm
$3 per class; free for members
Please register in advance for in-person classes
A brief introduction followed by a guided meditation on loving-kindness, a powerful meditation to let go of negativity, heal your mind, and infuse the rest of your day with peace and inspiration.
Please check your spam, or other email filters files for and email from KMC Phoenix (Info@meditationinArizona.org) for the confirmation email. Please email Info@meditationInarizona.org if one is not received 10 min before each class.
**Tuesday October 27th will be pre-recorded due to the International Fall Festival
No In-person classes this day.
Registration information and technical assistance
1. Click the Register Here button to pay
2. Look for an email from Info@MeditationInArizona.org (it may go to your spam or your promotions file)
2. Click the Link at the bottom of the email
3. Click REGISTER at the bottom right of the page- its a blue button
(you will not be charged again)
4. Fill out your name and email address
5. Hit REGISTER NOW
6. Right-click the link and save it somewhere you can easily access it when it's time for class
7. Copy & paste the link into your web browser
8. Click start webinar
You do not need to wait for an email with the link. By following
the steps above, you will be able to access the online class.
If you are having problems, please email: Info@meditationinnorthernarizona.org
About the Teacher
Gen Kelsang Tabkay is a Kadampa Buddhist monk and the Resident Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Center Phoenix. He has been a student of contemporary Buddhist Master Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for many years. Gen Tabkay presents Buddhism and meditation in an accessible and clear way, dedicating himself to bringing peace into the hearts of others.