Friday MIDDAY MEDITATION
Online Lunchtime Guided Meditations
Fridays 12pm - 12:30pm (ON Break until Sept)
$3 per class; free for members
A brief introduction followed by a guided meditation on loving-kindness, a powerful meditation to let go of negativity, heal your mind, and infuse the rest of your day with peace and inspiration.
Please check your spam, or other email filters files for and email from KMC Phoenix () for the confirmation email. Please email Info@meditationInarizona.org if one is not received 10 min before each class.
Registration information and technical assistance
1. Click the date of the class to pay
2. Look for an email from Info@MeditationInArizona.org (it may go to your spam or your promotions file)
3. Click the Link in the email
4. Fill out brief registration form BEFORE class begins (you will not be charged again)
5. You will be taken to the live room (video feed begins 2 minutes before class). A link to the replay will be sent to your email after the class ends and remain available for reply for 1 week.
*Zoom plugin/app is required for viewing webinar download link here
If you are having problems, please email: Info@meditationinarizona.org
ABOUT the teacher
Phyllis Fargotstein is a longtime Kadampa practitioner at KMC Phoenix. Phyllis is known for her pure heart, humor, and ability in connecting with Buddha's teachings.