Creating Joy, Giving Joy: Meditations on the Six Perfections
Mondays, 7pm - 8:30pm
(Live-stream available for replay 7 Days after live class)
$10 per class; free for members
When we learn to create joy and peace in meditation, we will naturally benefit others. This is powerfully accomplished through meditation on the “six perfections” – training in giving, moral discipline, patience, effort, meditation, and wisdom, with a motivation to realize our limitless potential. These practices are a special method to benefit others while also making our own life very happy and meaningful.
April 5 -- Patience and inner peace
April 12 -- Overcoming obstacles with Effort
April 19 -- Meditation and Concentration
April 26 -- Solving problems with Wisdom
May 3 -- Integrating the six perfections together
Registration information and technical assistance
1. Click the date of the class to pay
2. Look for an email from Info@MeditationInArizona.org (it may go to your spam or your promotions file)
3. Click the Link in the email
4. Fill out brief registration form BEFORE class begins (you will not be charged again)
5. You will be taken to the live room (video feed begins 2 minutes before class). A link to the replay will be sent to your email after the class ends and remain available for reply for 1 week.
*Zoom plugin/app is required for viewing webinar download link here
If you are having problems, please email: Info@meditationinarizona.org
ABOUT the teacher
Gen Kelsang Tabkay is a Kadampa Buddhist monk and the Resident Teacher at Kadampa Meditation Center Phoenix. He has been a student of contemporary Buddhist Master Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche for many years. Gen Tabkay presents Buddhism and meditation in an accessible and clear way, dedicating himself to bringing peace into the hearts of others.