Live-stream Wednesdays 7pm - 8:00pm
$5 per class; free for members
Want to learn to meditate, but aren't sure how to get started? Or have you started meditating, but haven't been able to get a regular practice going?
Meditation for Beginners covers the fundamentals of meditation from the Buddhist point of view. Each class includes short guided meditations and covers key Buddhist principles to help you break through any barriers to starting and maintaining a practice of meditation.
September 9: Getting Started: The Basics & Breathing
September 16: Two Types of Meditation
September 23: Mindfulness, Alertness, and distraction
September 30: A daily meditation challenge for home practice
In-Person classes will begin again early October
Registration information and technical assistance
1. Click the Register Here button to pay
2. Look for an email from Info@MeditationInArizona.org (it may go to your spam or your promotions file)
2. Click the link at the bottom of the email
3. Click REGISTER at the bottom right of the page- its a blue button
(you will not be charged again)
4. Fill out your name and email address
5. Hit REGISTER NOW
6. Right-click the link and save it somewhere you can easily
access it when it's time for class
7. Copy & paste the link into your web browser
8. Click start webinar
You do not need to wait for an email with the link. By following
the steps above, you will be able to access the online class.
If you are having problems, please email: Info@meditationinnorthernarizona.org